Select the "Search" link from the masthead of any page. The
system will display a form allowing you to specify the
criteria for your search:
- Full text search
- enter one or more words you expect to find in the
"searchable text" of your content (searchable text
normally consists of the textual content, if any, plus the
title and description).
- Enter one or more words you expecte to find in the Title
of the content.
- Select one or more keywords from the available seletion
- Enter one or more words you expecte to find in the
Description of the content.
- Find new items since...
- Select one of the options which corrsponds to the range of
time in which objects were created.
- Item Type
- Select one or more content types from the seletion box.
- Enter the user ID of the user who created the content.
Enter your search criteria and select the search button.